Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Hearts to You! *revisited*

I first posted about these cookies on Valentine's Day in 2008. This recipe is still a favorite. Here we cut hearts and made frosting sandwiches then dipped the edges in Valentine sprinkles. I can't say enough good things about this cookie recipe. I am not a fan of the traditional cut and decorate sugar cookie...to hard. These stay softer and taste great without being too sweet....of course that is taken care of when smothered with frosting and sprinkles :)The cookie recipe can be found here. This post has been reworded and was originally posted on My Zoe Bug on 2-14-08.

5 comments:

  1. I am on a diet and that biscuit almost made me lick my screen!
    Happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy - we must be more alike than we know - off to check out your recipe - We used an easter biscuit recipe that I used to make with my preschoolers when I was teaching - how funny - Hope that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I really love this, i think I can many of this, thanks a million for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived by you and then you could inspire me (and help) to do fun, cool things!

    ReplyDelete