Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New...

...Blog

If your coming from My Zoe Bug, then you might already know me. If your just finding me then let me fill you in a bit. My name is Amy. I am a stay at home mom to my 2 kids, Zoe-age 5, and Hayden-age 2. I create, I cook, simply put, I make. One day I might go back to painting or textile arts, but for now I live my creative endeavors through sewing, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc...mostly what some would call crafts. My mind pretty much never shuts off and I am always thinking of new things to create. My former blog (My Zoe Bug) became more disorganized than I would like. It became more like a junk drawer filled up with an assortment of ideas and thoughts and not so coherent for me anymore. So, in a nut shell, here I am at my attempt to better organize my thoughts and my creative mind.

...Year

This year I make no resolutions. I never do actually. I simply "do". I always find it interesting to proclaim you will do something when you simply can do something. Actions speak louder is all I'm saying. Not to mention the pressure of it all! What I will be doing here on my little blog is sharing my creative adventures both old and new. I plan to introduce some of my old posts... freshen them up a bit. This will hopefully keep everything in order all nice and tidy. I'm not very organized in other areas of my life but if a list can be made then I am all over it!

...Etsy

I plan to reopen Zoe Bug, my etsy shop sometime in the next few months. I was able to do one craft show this past December and it made my creative juices start flowing once more in an embroidered felt sort of way :). I have some new ideas and poissibly will be sharing a tutorial or two along the way.

So, there you have it. A new blog (which still needs a ton of work), a new year, and a new (or should I say back to) etsy shop. I will leave with the view of my kitchen window. Paper snowflakes. Zoe and I spent the afternoon cutting pasting and stickering so we could have a snowy January. It helps take the edge off the Holiday let down :)

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so glad you're back. I can't wait to see all you've been working on.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back and a new blog too! Happy new year! I cannot wait to see what this year and this wonderful blog will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in the land of blogging:)
    Happy 2011:)

    ReplyDelete