I have been seeing a wide variety of banners or buntings all over blogland for such a long time now I figured it was time I jumped on the bandwagon. I had started a Halloween one back in October but couldn't get it finished with everything else I had to make back then. But right now it seemed like perfect timing since I have pretty much nothing on my plate. I found the images of these sweet little vintage valentines on Vintage Indie.After I made up my pattern for all the papers they went together really easily. I added some black glitter around the Valentines and added a little red jewel towards the point at the bottom. I tied it all together with some tiny black ribbon and added the lacy ribbon on the ends for stringing up. I think I love it.
Anytime Bunting Pattern posted here.