Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Anytime Bunting Pattern

I made a PDF of the shapes I used to create my Valentine's Day bunting and added it here for those who, like me, do not own a do it all expensive cutting machine. Geez I would love to get my crafty little hands on one though! I based the size for this bunting on Vintage Indie's free printable for Valentine's Day and for Christmas, but it can certainly be used anytime! Embellishing these is endless! Not to mention the paper choices out there! Just print the image on 8 1/2 by 11 card stock and cut out the patterns. I made two versions. One has a single point and the other has a double point. Use one or the other or both. If you have any questions feel free to ask! And please note that this is not a fancy schmancy pattern. Nope, just hand drawn.

And if you would rather just spell out a word you can skip printing the images. Again, endless possibilities! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment